“NO PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED UNTIL IT IS REDUCED TO SOME SIMPLE FORM-“
Corporate Advisory Services is an umbrella term that encompasses specialized advice’s rendered to corporate houses by professional advisers such as Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Law practitioners and host of similar service providers.
With the law changing at a rapid pace, the corporate house would not want to lose out on some vital opportunities. It may look out for expansion opportunities, go in for strategic alliances, seek profitable mergers and acquisitions etc, to improve upon its current standing. The transactions and formalities involved in such a case need to be professionally handled and there tends to be a need for a specialist intermediary to the proposed transaction. Such specialists enable a hassle free service, which in turn will enable the company to get done with the job easily and effectively.
Our corporate advisory services ranges from providing project advisory services to start up projects to providing Mergers & Acquisition Advisory, financial structuring services.
List of services that can be enumerated under corporate advisory services:
- • Assistance in formation of Companies, LLP, Association of Person (AOP), Trust etc.
- • Advising on various legal matters under the Companies Act, 2013,
- • Advising on Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- • Appearance before the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
- • Assistance in Striking off/Winding-up/Revival of the name of Cos. from ROC / NCLT.
- • Maintenance of statutory records registers and minutes books.
- • Assistance in preparation and filing of various forms with the MCA.
- • Shifting of Registered office within and outside the Local Limit.